Pages

Thursday 21 July 2011

Welcome back the old ones...

Tribute to haida for quite a long chat yesterday.. Seems that in this few month I've been trapped in the captivitiy of negativity.. With a maximize soul searching and enrichment of body and soul technique, I've realized something is missing that create the emptiness in my own world.. (ha, bukan girlfren okay.. jgn salah paham)... The true meaning why am I still standing here.. Why I need to sacrifice my destiny and friends in Malaysia and stay here.. Due to gluttony, lust and greed it create wrath, envy and pride. When all of them combine, the virtue of sloth emerge from the darkness soul in the bottomless pit of my soul.. With all of this, the emptiness started to expand.. Move from one point and expand to the others.. All my real hope and dream fade away, or to be exact, being eaten  by the emptiness that I created... 

I need to bring my back the old ones.. the very first creation of myself.. the true pure heart.. the true pure soul into the land of freedom called earth.. To justify the mean and to struck again as a true mankind.. As a start, I'm trully sorry to my daugthers, its been a while since my last prayer and doa to them.. They are the true meaning why I'm still standing here.. To free them from the prison of the earthling, to create a better generation of them that understood the meaning of life.. the meaning of freedom and the meaning of family..

Sometimes people neglected their past and never ever wanted to return to their past.. but for me, my past is my future.. and I need the strength of my past to conquer the quest of my future.. Their freedom, their hope and their smile is the one's that going to shine the world.. Be strong my child, you're the future..

No comments: