Pages

Friday 20 December 2013

Passionate about life..

Initially I might say this is my darkest hour in life.. The darkest ever moment.. Cuma aku tak sedar akan hitam dan putih, gelap dan terang adalah persepsi semata-mata.. Pabila aku terlalu lama melihat  sesuatu perkara dalam satu sudut yang sangat terhad, yang gelap akan kekal gelap dan yang suram akan makin terus suram... Hidup terlalu singkat untuk bahagikan ianya dalam keadaan sebegitu.. Mungkin ada eloknya aku cerita yang gelap mahupun yang terang namun ianya perlu diceritakan pada pendengar yang bersesuaian dengan situasi.. 

Cuma satu perkara yang penting aku sedar.. Banyak... sangat banyak rupanya kawan yang aku sangka aku dah hilang semua tu.. Salah aku kerana tidak mencari dan terus ditelan dalam kegelapan.. Nak tak nak, mereka sentiasa ada di sisi.. Sama ada kita mahu akui akan kehadiran mereka, atau ego membantutkan niat untuk mencari pertolongan.. Selalunya pertolongan bukan dalam bentuk untuk menyelesaikan masalah, kebanyakan hari dalam konteks untuk melihat permasalahan dalam bentuk yang berbeza.. Dengan persepsi dan perspektif yang sebegitu akan lebih membantu dalam menyelesaikan sesuatu perkara..

Yes and I agreed that I did forget to cherish the companionship and be passionate about them.. By doing so, my quality of life improve better then before.. No more sulking face and complaining here and there.. By just making they smile and happy, the effect resonate and ripple in your own heart.. By looking at happiness that you spark and created (with permission from Allah), it make yourself happy..

How fast time fly and yet I did forget how passionate I'm in life before.. Especially in giving extra hand, one or two.. Yet I remembered that the TOP priority has to be my thesis and to finish it once and for all.. However, what is life without companion and life that you cherish and passionate about.. 

The power of giving is simply the ultimate tool in creating 'the zone' for myself.. By giving in any possible way; money, knowledge, advise, companionship or even just a simple smile.. it resonate a whole different world  in my inner heart..

I'm indeed once a passionate people in this life and the darkest hour my consume it bit by bit.. Perhaps, without your existence now and then.. I may not be able to realise it.. Thank you my friends, even I can't simply say I owe my life to you as my life is and always in Allah's mercy but you did play the role in all this matter..

I can't even remember the last time I smiled and laughed sincerely about life.. Shadowing some of you did made a change or two in my life.. Learning by looking at others akhlak and good deeds  may be one of the reason too..

No comments: